Feb 8, 2007

Yesterday eve I met Joi at the Olive Tree, one of those rare NYC restaurants where you aren't sitting smack dab in someone else's lap. It was a lovely thing, being able to talk without having to ignore the fact that the people next to you can hear every word. I think it's one of those things you get used to here, just like you get used to (if you're me) dropping off your laundry every week and smiling at the launderers and blocking out the fact that these people are going through your underthings. Then we had workshop and it was blissfully small, just Joi and Anton and me, and Jennifer, and now it is Friday, I thought it would never come, and it is a THREE DAY WEEKEND, and while I am doing many fun things on Sunday I am going to spend the rest of the weekend finishing my boooooook.