May 20, 2007

I meant to mention earlier how I spent a very lovely and intense evening with Lana the week before last, after she gave me an enviable and multi-hued coif, eating obscene pommes frites and drinking sangria and talking about many many things including her experiences with suspension, which I personally can't imagine and which I find completely fascinating. After, I went back to this photo I love, and I just think it's just such a gorgeous image. By Circle 23. One wire laced through her body that felt like "buttered spaghetti." She felt like she was a carousel, she said. Is this not completely beautiful? I showed my one friend and he thought it was so disturbing, even called me right after to discuss. It's strange how one thing can provoke such different, and intense, responses. I love this.