Aug 29, 2007

Today I am working from home as I have a book to proofread, and I have done two things thus far that make me feel quite domestic and hands on:

1. I made a bath scrub out of coconut oil, sugar in the raw, and cinnamon leaf and clove bud essential oils, and then took a long luxurious exfoliating aromatic bath.
2. I have been cooking a lot lately and just made a lunch for Tink and me of basil polenta, a pile of spinach and tofu cooked in garlic, a bit of pork, and some cherry tomatoes, all covered with some organic tomato basil sauce, dried basil, and some shredded parmesan cheese, with a few blueberries on the side.

Yesterday I watched this gorgeous, very erotic and strange, blue-lit rain-pounding-down-in-the-background Japanese movie called A Snake of June.

Later I am taking myself on a date to the mall.

The end.