Aug 17, 2007

Why I Hate Wild Grouper

So yesterday morning I sauteed some wild grouper, put it in a Glad tupperware thing with a pile of spinach, SEALED IT, put it in my large bag, and took it to work. I had it for lunch, and it was good.

BUT NOW EVERYTHING THAT WAS IN THAT BAG SMELLS LIKE FISH.

I was hoping it was my imagination, until last night Joi asked what that weird fish smell was, thus causing me to burst into tears and become a vegetarian. I was working on my manuscript but kept wanting to sprinkle lemon on it and serve it with rice. This morning I used a different bag and I trashed the manuscript and printed a new one and threw out the notebook I had and replaced everything that isn't a lovely bird journal or a bejewelled address book, but I just opened this new bag...

AND IT SMELLS LIKE FISH TOO.

I hate wild grouper. Wild grouper is the devil.