Sep 1, 2008

I'm just gonna say. Sitting here all day at this desk staring at this screen and writing is not actually something I love, at all, and actually I think it's weird and I don't relate when writers talk about how much they love writing, I think it's tedious and, well, DISORIENTING for a gal like myself who might like to be more grounded in this world and not less so... HOWEVER. When one is writing a novel and sees the end of said novel suddenly looming into view, like the whole thing spread out clear as day just with a buncha holes that you know exactly how to fill.. WELL. Even tho the fillin of said holes will take hours and hours and hours of being alone and being crazy when you COULD be watching Law and Order or doing something in the world at large.... Well. It is still some damn exciting.

I AM SO CLOSE!

The end.