Aug 30, 2010

I am so behind in writing on here and have much much to update... Since writing last I left Alaska, returned to Pennsylvania for a week, then took the Queen Mary 2 from Brooklyn to Southampton, England (very very romantical and wondrous), then spent a day in London and a day in Paris with Olivier before getting myself to Berlin, where I arrived almost two weeks ago and where I am now...

I love this city, and love all the fabulously decadent and elegant events like Boheme Sauvage, which I'd been to last fall and which I went to again on Saturday. I will post photos later, of that and all kinds of other things, but for now here is a little video I took of Coco, the host, tapdancing furiously and gorgeously in front of the decked-out crowd. I first met this boy at his "Oskar Wilde party" last fall, where he read "The Selfish Giant" to a room full of guests sitting around a super-decadent candelabra and rose petal covered long table. I believes I just sat there struck down with awe.